- Youkai Ningen Bemu | Asian Drama

Youkai Ningen Bemu

Youkai Ningen Bemu








Title :Youkai Ningen Bemu
Date: From 9.00 p.m., Saturdays, October 2011
Station: NTV

Cast:
Kamenashi Kazuya,
Anne, Suzuki Fuku,
Kitamura Kazuki

Production

Ji Jia Shunsuke Sakuma Kariyama

Producer
Kono

Synopsis:

Bem (Kamenashi Kazuya), Bella (Anne) and Bello (Suzuki Fuku) are ugly monsters that are neither human nor animals, but they are peace-loving, righteous heroes who feel compelled to help humans in trouble. Because they are monsters, they are feared and detested by humans, and on top of that, pursued by the police. However, a friendship develops between them and a detective (Kitamura Kazuki) by mere accident. Through their contact with humans, Bem, Bella and Bello’s earnest wish to become human grow increasingly stronger. They battle evil for the sake of mankind, in the belief that they will be able to become humans one day … …

Bem role Kamenashi Kazuya (Kamenashi Kazuya)

in real time is a generation that has not been seen since the original anime and most famous, and was surprised at the same time wanted to honor. How do you do real, and very excited now.
Special makeup for me and also, let's get your first time playing the monster is, so even a very strong work of the message, I think the role and firm Maritai.
Adults and children have enjoyed, and still, I feel I want to get various pieces.

Bella Apricot role (Anne)

Since playing an animated character was curious, but I thought someday I want to do, when it comes to playing a Vera imagined!
Is surprised, I am so excited.
Impression that animation is a dark world of retro feel, and how what will it be drama, I am so excited now.
In retrospect may have! ? When Bella plays with such reality, I think

Suzuki Corporate Fu Bello (Suzuki Fuku)

I was interested in the monsters, there should be formal, such as the Great War and dissolution time Kitaro, "Bem human monster," I knew that. Heard and saw that Mom and Dad as a kid, I even tried to borrow a DVD?
Mr. and Kamenashi, people co-star, and I look forward to seeing so many staff. What could make any dress and looking forward. Rashii, Rimasu a play hard. Please watching you!

Corporate criminal Kazuki Kitamura

We have seen from his childhood, when I heard it live action and animation and memorable was amazed.
Especially in the original criminal act is not yourself is the original character of the drama.
We look forward to shooting and contacts and forge close ties with any of the three monsters.





0 Comment :

댓글 쓰기

Google+ Badge

LINK WITH US

Language

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Saderach